Highly recommended for those who will be coaching this season:
For new drills, strategies, and coaching tips, visit www.hockeyshare.com
This site is a great resource for all coaches. Also, register via e-mail to recieve weekly coaching tips and drills.
All FFMHA Coaches must provide a criminal background check.
HNO Criminal Record Policy, updated October 3, 2009
At the beginning of each year coaches should be given the following:
- A copy of the evaluation and draft system to be used for that year.
- A list of all players that have registered in the division
Following the team drafts, coaches shall be given:
- Jerseys and equipment sign out sheet
- Copy of the roster including dates of birth, phone number, and player numbers
- Copy of all out of town tournament listings in the HNO
- Copy of the by-law and constitution of Fort Frances Minor Hockey Association
- List of all members and contact numbers of FFMHA Board members and their assigned responsibilities.
Along with the following guidelines:
- Coaches should inform the league convener of all out of town tournaments they will be attending as soon as possible.
- Travel permits are required for all out of town tournaments. Do not leave town without your travel permit.
- Game sheets are required for all games and must be filled out in their entirety. This is the only record that a game was played.
- Jerseys are to be kept in garment
- bags and collected after each game. No jersey will be worn outside of
- Fort Frances Minor Hockey activities.